Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Quick and easy veggie fix!
- 1 1/2 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the brown end of the Brussels sprouts. Pull any yellow outer leaves
- In a bowl, mix the Brussels sprouts, sea salt, and black pepper well.
- On a sheet pan, pour the contents of the bowl and roast for about 30-40 minutes. Shake the pan occasionally to make sure that the sprouts brown evenly.
- Once they are crisp on the outside and tender inside, remove from the pan, serve and enjoy!