Grilled Flank Steak
Flank steak is a great Paleo Diet meat because it is lean and very flavorful. It is very easy to cook; you can grill it and stir fry it without so much hassle. Whenever you are shopping for flank steak, you want to make sure that you are choosing the meat with the clearest, red color and firm when touched. When storing it in the refrigerator, make sure you place it in the coldest part, and it should be good for about 3-4 days. If you want to keep it longer, you want to freeze it, and it would be good for up to 2 weeks.
- Flank Steak
- Olive Oil
- 2-3 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Combine and mix the Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, garlic powder, sea salt, and ground black pepper in a bowl
- Rub the mix onto the steak and let it marinade for 30 minutes
- Brush the olive oil on the grill or barbeque rack to prevent the meat from sticking.
- Bring the heat to medium.
- Grill the steak and allow both sides to cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite steamed vegetables or salad and enjoy!
Paleo Diet Quick Facts & Advice:
Paprika is actually a good source of Vitamin C. It also helps lower down high blood pressure, improve blood circulation, as well as helps better digest your food. It also has anti-inflammatory and antibiotic benefits.